Powercote’s services have diversified over the years, to include:
Building & construction
Structural repair work
Concrete spalling repair
Repair and restoration
We pride ourselves on delivering a consistently high standard of work, and specialise in painting of new and old buildings. Our clients include property developers, builders and architects requiring a quality product.
Generally referred to as painting to existing dwellings or buildings. Our redecoration services cover internal and external painting, and ranges from single storey residential to high rise buildings and flats. A large range of finishes and colours are on offer and we make use of all the brand names in the coating industry.
Our field of expertise is extensive and covers both industrial and domestic applications – whether you require new installations or re-waterproofing of existing installations.
- Torch-on waterproofing
- Waterproofing membrane systems
- Acrylic flashings and membrane systems
- Sealing and waterproofing of roofed areas (e.g. skylights)
- Cementitious waterproofing system
Renovations / Restoration
Whatever your renovation / restoration requirement:
- Minor building works
- Concrete repairs
- Window replacement
- Electrical works
- Specialist waterproofing
- Restoration to original state
- External restorations at River Park – Mowbray
- The Terraces Building – Cape Town
- Concrete and spalling repairs
- General concrete and plaster repair
- Cutting and installation of polyurethane expansion joints – including rebuilding
- Fault finding and underpinning of sagging foundations (includes rebuilding of structures)
We make use of all the top quality material suppliers and have strong business relationships with Plascon, Dulux, Prominent Paints, Midas, ABE and Sika.